The main components of data room pricing made it possible to assess the position of countries, peoples, continents in terms of saturation with electronic technologies, mainly quantitative assessments.
Virtual Data Room Structures
The rapid increase in the role of data room software in the modern world requires from a future specialist in the field of economics a significant level of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in conducting scientific research and their effective organization. The adoption of adequate management decisions becomes possible only through the use of large amounts of accumulated knowledge that can be used in the process of conducting and implementing scientific research. For a future specialist, the ability to organize research activities and effectively use already known scientific developments becomes important. The competition is won by those managers who can transform their companies into companies that produce and use knowledge.
In the absence of the necessary information security tools certified for compliance with information security requirements, the development (refinement) of information security means and their certification in accordance with the legislation are organized or the design solutions for the information system and (or) its information security system are adjusted, taking into account the functionality available certified information security tools.
Development of data room documents are defining the rules and procedures implemented by the owner of the protected information to ensure the protection of information in the information system during its operation. The essence of the first digital divide was the technological lag of some countries behind the level of development in the IT industry, which manifested itself in the insufficient amount of technology, low Internet coverage, low data transfer rates.
Main Components of Pricing Structures
In most cases, data room pricing is entrusted to external consultants, less often a comprehensive audit is carried out by the company, the reasons:
- As a rule, due diligence requires the involvement of significant resources (a large team of lawyers, tax specialists, etc.);
- A comprehensive check may require special expertise, which the customer may not have;
- In many transactions, financial institutions require due diligence to be carried out by independent and reputable consultants;
- Separation of responsibilities.
A few years ago, IT specialists talked about the first digital divide – today we need to talk about the second. Many countries, such as Korea, have long gone ahead in their technological development, and some countries are lagging behind them not by one, but at least two steps. What needs to be done to close this gap? Most modern developed countries are promoting the concept of “smart” in the development of not only the education system but the entire economy as a whole. This concept is based on three main ideas:
- Mobile access – the ability to receive all types of digital services anywhere in the world, while these services should be focused on each user individually.
- Creation of new knowledge – no country can develop without a constant “supply” of new knowledge, because it is new knowledge that is the engine in the process of modernizing the national economy.
- Creation of a smart environment – despite the fact that the current level of development of computing systems does not yet allow us to talk about the creation of artificial intelligence, nevertheless, individual services and technological developments have reached the level when the ICT environment is almost identical to natural intelligence. It is the smart environment that makes it possible to stimulate the emergence of such developments and serves as one of the main ideas on which the idea of a “smart” economy is based.